Frequently Asked Questions
1. Why use AFS Printing?
If you want quality printing, done by helpful, friendly, people, at an affordable price, you want to come to AFS Printing.
2. What services do you offer?
It might be easier to say what we don't do! We offer a wide variety of printing services from photocopying (black & white as well as color) to custom invitations for weddings and other special events. We do banners, signs, magnets booklets, brochures, posters, t-shirts, stamps, letterhead, envelopes and business cards; you name it! We even do custom product photography, web design and much, much more! Just call and ask.
3. What are your operating hours and phone number?
We are open Mon - Fri: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm., and our phone number is (951)735-6100.
4. What areas do you service?
Primarily Norco, Corona, Riverside and surrounding Inland Empire communities, however we can work with anyone, anywhere.
5. How quickly can I expect my order?
Due the wide variety of products and services we offer, the time needed to complete them will vary significantly. Please give us a call for a more specific time frame.
6. I need a rush job; can it be done?
If you have an order that does not fit into the time constraints previously mentioned or is really close, let us know. We will gladly inform you of our rush capacity and do our best to get your product on time. This may involve a rush charge that we will inform you of before we start printing.
7. Do you offer discounts for larger orders?
Yes, if you are placing an order for either larger than normal quantities or multiple items we can work with you to lower your costs. Please give us a call to discuss the details.
8. What type of files do you accept?
We accept PDF, JPEG, TIFF, PSD, Word Documents and many other file types, CMYK color is preferred. If the file is being sent online we can accept up to 20MB directly. Larger sizes can be sent through DropBox.
9. How well will my job match what I see on my monitor? Because of wide differences in monitors and the different technologies used, some printed colors may not exactly match the colors on a specific monitor. So, while we do our best to make your job look good if the exactness of color is extremely important to you, you are welcome to come in and look at physical copies prior to approving an order.
10. Do I need to provide my own design or artwork?
If you already have it you may, or we can help you create it from scratch.